My life


My name is Mohamed yebara , i was born in 5th of November of the 2002 in Maicao, la Guajira, I am 15 years old , I am half Lebanese and half Colombian ,I have four sisters , my father and my mother ,  I studied for 8 years in the school Colombo arabe , and lived in Maicao for 10 years  with my mother and my father , my sisters  got married and I have now 5 nieces and 1 nephew ;  I am a muslim person and we go to pray every Friday in the mosque but only men because  the women is not obligatory to go there but only if they want to they can go.

My bases in life are my father , my mom and my sisters , they are the reason of  what I am right know and not olny them also my friends. My goals  in life in the present is to finish twelve grade an take the icfes exam. My goals in life in the future  is to become one of the best cardiovascular surgeon , neurosurgeon and anesthesiologist, and help other persons by operating them and make them well of health.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares