The person who I admire the most

The person who I admire the most it’s my Father , he have 57 years old , he born in Lebanon an lived there for 25 years  but now he lives in Colombia barranquilla, my Father have 5 children’s counting me , samah , suyud , sayida ,Rayan and me ,mohamed  , I Admire my Father  because  he is my example to follow and because he make me laugh every times , he is always  pending me , when I’m sick my Father look for a way to make me feel better ; he is a comerciant but I don’t wanna follow his steps In The way that i wanna be a doctor , I also admire my Father because he is kind , funny , humble , he helps people in needs , he likes to travel a lot because he wants to see his family , he is united to his family , he speak Two languages: Arab and Spanish , his religion is the Muslim religion and that’s why admire my Father 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares